Terms of Website Use
By making use of www.albanytrustee.com (this website) you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use (Terms and Conditions), with effect from your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access or use this website. Albany Trustee may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time and it is incumbent upon you to check these terms regularly. You will be deemed to have accepted the updated or amended Terms and Conditions if you continue to use it following any update or amendment. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website.
Use of this website
You agree to use this website for lawful purposes only. You agree and acknowledge that the following uses of this website are prohibited (without limitation):
- use that in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- use that is in any way unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- sending, knowingly receiving, uploading, downloading, using or re-using any material which does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- transmitting, or procuring the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation.
- knowingly transmitting any material that contains viruses, malware or any other harmful programs or content that would have an adverse effect on the operation of this website.
This website and its content are copyright of Albany Trustee - © Albany Trustee 2019. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only; and
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
All trademarks, including product names, logos, and brands that may be displayed on this website remain the property of their respective owners and are used for identification purposes only.
Viruses and malware
Although Albany Trustee endeavours to keep this website free from viruses, Albany Trustee does not make any guarantee that the website is virus-free. Albany Trustee is neither responsible nor liable for any damage caused by the installation of viruses or other malware on your computer, software, equipment or other property due to your access to this website or any other use of this website.
Nothing on this website constitutes or is intended to constitute legal, regulatory or tax advice.
While Albany Trustee endeavours to keep the information provided on this website up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.